List of Fall Adult Events
Fall Adult Programs at the Manchester-by-the-Sea Public Library
- Tuesday, September 10, at 6:30PM (Please Register) Enjoy an entertaining evening of poetry readings with local writer Emily Pineau
- Thursday, September 12, at 6:30PM. Protect yourself online with The Merrimack Analysis Group’s Cyber Crime Prevention Seminar
- Tuesday, September 17, at 6:30PM (Please Register) Meet with Author Jean Hamburg and her parenting program Cooperation Counts
- Thursday, September 19, at 6:30PM. Learn all about Boston’s Bronze & Stone sculptures with author Joseph Gallo Jr.
- Tuesday, September 24, at 1:00PM (At First Parish Chapel Next to Library) Purgatory to Podunk: A pictorial journey through the cities & towns of Massachusetts
- Wednesday, September 25, at 1:00PM (Please Register) Learn the art of Zentangle, a method of making beautiful images from repetitive patterns
- Wednesday, October 2, at 6:30PM. Discover the legends of haunted lighthouses in New England with author Jeremy D’Entremont
- Tuesday, October 15, at 6:30PM. Enjoy International Observe the Moon Night on the Manchester Library lawn
- Thursday, October 17, at 6:30PM. Meet local writer, adventurer and motivational speaker Wendy Booker
- Thursday, November 7, at 6:30PM. Get a sneak peek inside world of publishing with the Director of Sales at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Beth Ineson for National Novel Writing Month
To find out more about these programs go to Manchester Events or call (978)526-7711.