Christmas-by-the-Sea Child Care During Shopping Evening
Friday, December 4, 2015 from 5 PM
The Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce and the Manchester Essex Regional High School (MERHS) Green Team are teaming up in support of the Christmas-by-the-Sea shopping evening by providing child care services during that time!
- Drop off children at the side door of the Manchester Public Library, the Children’s Room entrance beginning at 5 PM. Cell phone numbers must be provided at the time of drop off.
- Minimum donation: $10 per child with a family maximum of $30 for the evening.
- The Green Team will entertain the children by providing arts & crafts, games, movie, etc. Adult chaperones will be available.
- Light refreshments provided
- Children may be picked up anytime prior to 9 PM.
Proceeds Proceeds support the MERHS Green Team.